Sunday, February 13, 2011

Best Television Couples Countdown #10

Being Valentine's Day and my BFF is doing a list like this I feel I want to do one too! I will update each day and countdown till we get to my number one.

#10 - Ally McBeal and Larry Paul

Ally McBeal spent three of the five season pining for Billy just to have him die. In the forth seaon though something interesting happened an they added a new character named Larry Paul. He loved that Ally was neurotic and never made her feel like se was crazy. He also kept her on her toes. He left after the forth season do to Robert Downey Jr.'s personal problems, but he bever died in Ally's heart for the fifth and final season. Through the entire season he would be brought up and broke up the relationships Ally had in the last. When they were apart it was heart breaking and you could feel their love when they were together. They een had a sog that would often play during their love scenes that described their relationship "For Once In My Life".

   Larry: You think i’m just going to sit back and wait for you to get with the program? you might be afraid of all this, Ally, but… i’m not.
Ally: Larry, you have only seen the tip of the neurotic iceberg. i’m demented.
Larry: What else?
Ally: Self absorbed.
Larry: What else?
Ally: Vain.
Larry: What else?
Ally: Beautiful. That’s a good thing.
Larry: What else?
Ally: Maybe incapable of letting myself be loved.
Larry: Well, we’d have to work on that.
Ally: Do you have any idea what you’re getting yourself into? I’m afraid to trust it.
Larry: Then we need to work on that too.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm so glad you're doing this :) Larry and Ally were so funny and sweet. They really had great chemistry. RDJ should do more romance, he's got it.

    ReplyDelete