Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Beginning

Hello everybody! This is my first Blog ever and started it to share my beliefs and feelings to the world ot least to anyone willing to read about them. I want to make films one day and right now I am going to school for it. For the first time in my life I am on my own with no one from my support team to back me up. I sometimes feel that the moments when your on your own and by yourself truely test who you are.

I will also talk about movies and television too. Since I am going to go to school for them I assume people will think I will talk about them. I am very opiniated and I feel that turns so many away from talking to me. I want this blog to also let people know they are not alone or at least for me to know I am not alone. I will just have random subjects from day to day that I want to discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment