Sunday, March 13, 2011

Best Television Couples Countdown #1

Clark Kent and Lois Lane

Whether it be Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher or Erica Durance and Tom Welling Lois Lane and Clark Kent are meant for each other. I chose the Smallville more because of the trip they took and they had more time together. The tension between the two was palpable. The two are equals eve though one is Superman. Yes Clark Kent save Lois Lane but Lois Lane has been known to save him from villians and even himself. ois is able to have a carreer and a relationship with a man who supports her. Lois also supports Clark in all of his endeavors. Lois came to Smallville looking for Chloe and never left once she showed. She dated two other Superherooes while Clark had to get over Lana. In the end though they couldnt resist each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lois: You could be a little more passionate with this whole thing. But not you, not mild-mannered
Clark Kent. Do you even care if I get this job?
Clark: Of course I care, I bought a new tie.
Lois: Oh, well I bought a whole new outfit.
Clark: Yeah, you look great.
Lois: Don't do that.
Clark: Do what?
Lois: Don't you dare reassure me right now.
Clark: Lois, I'm only doing this for you. How else am I going to get that second date?



 





2 comments:

  1. I should have known this would be your number one. They have been THE superhero couple for decades. Excellent choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So shocking-this is your number one, but who can blame you? They look so sweet together!

    ReplyDelete